- 1435mmL x 325mmW (Covers 2 Bays)
- 1435mmL x 650mmW (Covers 2 Bays)
- 2150mmL x 325mmW (Covers 3 Bays)
- 2150mmL x 650mmW (Covers 3 Bays)
- Available In Power Coated Green, Black OR White
- Premium Quality Full Aluminium Heavy Duty Construction
- Bolts Directly To Greenhouse Frame Using Cantilever Braces
- Mid-span Support Bars To Evenly Disperse Weight Across All Slats
- Extends To Any Length And Is Height Adjustable
- Durable And Weather Resistant - Won't Corrode Or Rust
- No Legs/Wheelchair Friendly
- Easy To Assemble, Supplied With All Brackets, Fittings And Instruction Manual
- Designed Exclusively To Be Used In Our Windsor Series Greenhouses
The Windsor Series® shelving bolts directly to the greenhouse frame using cantilever braces. This unique design results in an extremely sturdy kind of shelving which will also strengthen your greenhouse (even more). Although this shelving should fit most greenhouses, it has been designed to perfectly fit a Windsor greenhouse. (Some other greenhouses simply do not have the very high wall height needed for this shelving.
The 'no legs' cantilever set up means you can use the whole floor under the shelving effectively for heavy pots or bags of compost without cluttering your main path. Also ideal for wheelchair access.
All Windsor shelving is 650mm deep and is designed to be fitted underneath the 325mm deep shelf.
You can purchase the shelving on its own, combined as a total combo kit (to fit out both sides of your Windsor greenhouse) or as a half kit (to fit out one side of your Windsor greenhouse).