Windsor® Compact greenhouses offer a perfect combination of elegance, strength and quality features, in a petite 2.3m width. Perfect for those wanting a smaller greenhouse in a top quality design. These greenhouses are also available in 4mm toughened glass, coming 2020!. Boasting a seriously heavy 1.8-3.2mm box-section frame, this greenhouse will stand up to anything you throw at it.
The launch of the Windsor range promises to breathe fresh air into a marketplace that hasn't yet seen a real quality 10mm polycarbonate greenhouse. Designed and engineered in the UK, suddenly here is a greenhouse designed to be different – emphasising strength and quality, employing new glazing techniques, incorporating new standards of ventilation and with a host of innovative features.
The frame of our Windsor Series greenhouse was first designed and engineered as a glasshouse and this is a huge advantage. We have seen over a tonne of glass held within the frame of these greenhouses, that's impressive! You will find all glazing held to the framework using our exclusive UPVC bar-capping. This is by far the most advanced method worldwide currently.In contrast to other greenhouse which use slotted channels to slide the panels into, the Windsor system actually locks the glazing in place along its entire length. Each pane of glass/polycarbonate becomes an integral part of the strength of the whole frame. Using this method, the glazing cannot be blown or sucked out of the frame, pushing on the glass/poly only locks the glazing strips more tightly into the frame.
You will not find a more wind resistant greenhouse on the AU market than the Windsor Series. We use more aluminium in our frames than anyone else and all our panels widths are kept to a maximum of 700mm. Every Windsor greenhouse includes 3 heavy duty "T section (3mm thick!) braces on every roof bay - 2 at the eaves and a longer one at the ridge. In addition to this we use the same "T" section in our Hanging Basket Rails - two sections that run the whole length of each greenhouse. Not only are they there to increase the strength of the whole roof, preventing any tendency for the bays to spread, but they are so strong that you can hang numerous heavy baskets from them.
Why are Grow-Fresh Greenhouses Windsor Series Different From The Competitors 10mm Greenhouses? And Far Superior? The Windsor Series is miles out front in a league of its own, incorporating profiles of up to 3.2mm thick and not using any cheap shortcuts such as click system joining and plastic components.
Base/Foundation Options: Don't want to go to the trouble and/or expense of laying a full concrete slab foundation, concrete perimeter or timer perimeter? No problem! The optional tough full box-section aluminium base plinth is designed for exactly this situation. With other 10mm greenhouses on the AU market, you have no other option but to sit the greenhouse on a hardstanding foundation but this is not the case with a Grandiose. We give you both options, either the low level threshold (provided) or the choice to upgrade to the full box-section aluminium base plinth with our strong ground anchors. Where you are siting the Orangery greenhouse straight onto the ground, you simply dig a hole approx 400x400mm around each anchoring leg, ensuring your base is squared and level (using diagonals measurements and spirit level), before filling each hole with concrete, easy!
- 4446mmL x 2273mmW x 2320mmH (14.6x7.5x7.6ft)
- Available In Powder Coated Black Frame
- Extremely Tough Inverted Box-Section Aluminium Frame 1.8-3mm Thicknesses!
- 10mm Twin-Wall 100% Raw GROWLUX® UV2 Polycarbonate Glazing
- Also Available- Upgrade to Toughened Glass (see 'Glasshouses')
- Exclusive 'Bar-Capping' Panel / Glass Insertion System- NO FLIMSY CLICK SYSTEMS
- 3 Opening Adjustable Roof Vents
- 1 FREE Automatic Vent Opener (Valued At $70)
- Heavy Duty Box Section Lockable Single Sliding Door
- Full Roof, Apex & Ridge Bracing- 3mm T-Section
- Full Length Side Wall Bracing On Every Bay (not pictured)
- Heavy Duty Double Bolted 3mm Hanging Basket Rails/Crop Support Rails
- Guttering For Drainage & Water Collection Included
- Full Down-pipe Kit Included
- Optional Quality Cast Aluminium Decorative Cresting & Finials
- Generous 2.3m Ridge Height (Without 100mm Aluminium Base)
- Tall 1.63m Eave Height (Without 100mm Aluminium Base)
- Stainless Steel A2-70 Grade Bolts & Screws Throughout
- Specially Designed Full Aluminium Cantilever Shelving- Optional Feature
- Can Easily Be Extended By 2.1m Or More At Any Stage
- Detailed Assembly Instruction Manual
- After-sales Phone & Email Support
- Lifetime Warranty On Frame
- Full 10 Year Warranty On Polycarbonate Panels