Our Stately® is a classy & elegant greenhouse. Aesthetically pleasing and built to last a lifetime, this English styled greenhouse will add class & charm to any residence. We have worked extensively with our design team and manufacturers over the years to perfect this practical and tough greenhouse.
The structure has been specially designed to withstand adverse weather conditions, especially the wind. All panel widths/bays on the Stately greenhouses are no wider than 600mm, superb engineering. Boasting up to 3mm aluminium frame thicknesses, these greenhouses are made to last.
With our Stately range, you have the option of glazing with 6mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels or 4mm toughened glass (see 'Glasshouses' category). All glazing is held firmly in place with our superior 'bar-capping' panel insertion system which is the ultimate in panel fixing methods. This system is found only on the elite greenhouses manufactured and sold across Europe. We are extremely proud to be able to bring such advances to the Australian market.
Particular attention has been given also to the bracing in this range. All models have heavy duty bracing to the roof, ridge and apex.
The solid double doors are hung from the top which eliminates the doors jamming when grit and dirt gathers in the rails. The door wheels are made from nylon for hard wearing characteristics and the door wheel bolt is turned from solid brass with a smooth shank to reduce wear on the wheels. The doors on our Stately Series are fully lockable with keys supplied.
Another great feature of this range is the low level door threshold. Most other greenhouses on the market today have a step at the door which can be inconvenient. A low level threshold is ideal for wheelchair or wheelbarrow access - and no step for you to trip on.
High quality downpipes are included. These full length pipes come with every greenhouse in this series and they have a 45 degree bend for you to easily run the downpipes into a water barrel or tank. These deluxe greenhouse kits come complete with all auto vent openers, downpipes, lockable doors, and hanging basket rails.
'What is the difference between the Stately Classic and the Stately Deluxe?' The only difference between the two Stately ranges is size. The Stately Classic is 2.8m wide and 2.6m tall. The Stately Deluxe is 3.4m wide and 2.8m tall. Apart from that the construction is the same.
This range has been thoughtfully designed by us and is manufactured exclusively for us. You will not find these greenhouses sold by anyone else but Grow-Fresh Greenhouses in Australia.
3265mmL x 3367mmW x 2800mmH (10.7x11x9.2ft)
- Available In Powder Coated Green OR Black
- Ultra Heavy Duty Aluminium Construction - Made To Last
- 6mm Twin-Wall 100% Raw GROWLUX® UV2 Polycarbonate Glazing
- Also Available- Upgrade to Toughened Glass (see 'Glasshouses')
- 4 Opening Window Roof Vents
- 2 FREE Automatic Vent Openers (Valued At $140)
- Heavy Duty 'Easy Glide' Lockable Double Sliding Doors
- Full Roof, Apex & Ridge Bracing
- Hanging Basket Rails
- Guttering For Drainage & Water Collection
- Full Down-pipe Kit Included
- Cast Aluminium Decorative Cresting & Finials Available
- Extra High Ridge & Eaves, Generous 2.8m Width
- Detailed Assembly Instruction Manual
- After-sales Phone & Email Support
- Lifetime Warranty On Frame
- Full 10 Year Warranty On Polycarbonate Panels
- 3265mmL x 3367mmW x 2800mmH (10.7x11x9.2ft)