Our Midas® raised garden beds are made from a heavy gauge colorbond. They have folded safety edges top and bottom and sturdy steel corner posts with stainless nuts and bolts. Available in full kits (to fit out both sides of all greenhouses), half kits (to fit out one side of greenhouse), or as individual beds. Available in 2 different widths and various lengths.
- 1400mmL x 800mmW x 450mmH
- Titanium White Colorbond - Linear Protected, UV Resistant
- Quick & Easy DIY Assembly
- Sturdy Bolted Construction, NO screws
- Fully Lipped Top & Bottom - No Sharp Edges
- Can Be Used In Your Greenhouse Or The Outside Garden
- Reduces Soil Compaction As You Are Not Stepping On The Soil
- Productivity Increases As Plants Can Be Placed Closer Together
- Less Pests As Snails, Slugs And Other Pests Will find Difficulty In Reaching Your Plants
- Moisture Will Drain Away More Efficiently Than Conventional Gardens
- Facilitates More Precise Applications Of Mulch, Water And Compost
- Increase Of Up To Double The Yield Per Square Meter Of Produce Over Conventional Gardens
- Available Also In Kits To Fit All Our Greenhouses
Our Midas Series® Raised Garden Beds are a must have for every gardener. They are constructed from quality .426mm gauge colorbond in a modern titanium white finish.
You can now have the ultimate soil blend in each planter box to suit your growing applications. Many gardens do not have the appropriate soil for growing lush healthy crops and that is why our Midas Series® Raised Garden Beds are the premium solution.
We have individual sizes available as well as full and half kits that are designed to fit out Grow-Fresh® Greenhouses.